Sunday, March 30, 2014

100 Happy Days



100 Happy Days has a purpose.  The purpose is to focus on 1 thing EVERY DAY for 100 days (no matter what is happening) that makes you happy, photograph it and share it. The belief is that by doing this in 100 days it will change how you view life in general and you will be more positive everyday.  Who doesn't need more positivity in their day right?  So I am going for it.   

The general purpose wasn't to do to as a blog but to use on Social Media such as FB, Twitter, Instagram etc.   (Yes I have these and yes I will post there) but I am a story teller to, so here I will utilize the space to not just pictures but the stories as well.


One of my favorite things to do is to get creative with cooking and to cook with others.  I am blessed to have a great friend who also loves to cook and try her hand a creative cooking.   Not everything we do is a success, but thankfully we have many more successes than we do failures.  

Tonight we tried our hand a Mexican spread and EVERYTHING was a success, except the kitchen which was a disaster.   Despite the mess and the full bellies that have to clean up that mess, it was a great night hanging out with friends and enjoying the wonderful food we made.

There truly is something to be said about gathering together and sharing a meal that brings people closer together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment