Tuesday, April 1, 2014


I am so incredibly blessed to live in a state as beautiful as Michigan and a town nestled on the water with an abundance of beach that I can go and watch the sunset and rise on!

For as long as I can remember I have always loved sunsets.  While I do appreciate the beauty of a good sunrise, sunsets for me are magical and breathtaking.   In those few minutes as the sun begins it's decent into the western horizon, the world seems to halt.  Clarity is found in the crisp mirage of bright colors that dance across the sky, peace is found in the gentle lapping of the waves on the shore and there is beauty in everything.  People slow down and fall silent and for just a few moments we are all as one on the beach.  Lost in our own thoughts, drinking in nature's beauty and God's gift in the brilliance of the sunsets.

If I could I would catch the sunset every single day, regardless of weather or season for they are all beautiful and unique.  I am happy today I could partake in the magical, mystical beauty at sunset.

No comments:

Post a Comment