Saturday, September 3, 2011

Fear




2fear
 noun
1

a : an unpleasant often strong emotion caused by anticipation or awareness of danger
(1) : an instance of this emotion (2) : a state marked by this emotion

I have undoubtedly spent much of my adult life consumed by FEAR!  It has paralyzed me and held me in a rut for the majority of my adult life, fear of life, fear of success, fear of failure. 


My fear has often pushed me backwards, walked me into disastrous situations and kept me from living my “dream”.


Let’s be honest, there is much we could fear in this world now.  Morals and Values are quickly on the decline, kindness and politeness are a thing of the past.  Teenagers are out of control, parents are without control and the government is trying to exert control, the list is endless, but the fear that has paralyzed me: myself.  For I didn’t trust in the Lord to guide me and prosper me.


I have always believed in a greater GOD, but until I walked down some very treacherous roads abandoned and alone, I never understood what a relationship with GOD meant, I never realized these fears were from shutting my heart to my Father.  For it is only with GOD’s blessings and guidance, I could accomplish anything.  Living so many years in darkness to the beauty that truly loving and worshipping Him, kept me afraid, afraid of never being “enough” at anything. 


Over the last year and a half, I have transformed greatly from that woman who walked alone, feeling abandoned in the black of night, into a woman whose pace has quickened, whom is always accompanied by her Father into a world filled with such beautiful light.  I still have moments of fear, I probably always will have, but I know that with God and his Angels, I am unlimited in what I can do and accomplish and that the plan for me is GREAT! Fear will always be a battle for me, but;  I know that with God’s help, guidance and blessing, I can and will make all of my dreams come true and I will change the lives of others!

My Precious Father
Thank you for the unfailing love that you have given me every moment of every day of my life, love that I didn’t recognize or accept, yet it was given until the day that I could grasp and understand how powerful that love is and will continue to be.  I thank You for the blessings you have bestowed upon me and will continue to give.  I ask for your continued guidance on this journey into the light of Your love.
In Jesus Name ~Me


Psalms 27:1
Yahweh s my light and my salvation.  Whom shall I fear?  Yahweh is the strength of my life.  Of whom shall I be afraid?

No comments:

Post a Comment