Thursday, November 25, 2010

Discovering the other blog has definitely brought up some discomfort. It hurts so much to sit where I am right now, to have so many things unanswered and undone. Yet I know that deep down this path I am on is where I am supposed to be and as much as I want to be on a different path, I can't be, not yet.

I am thankful that I am not alone on this path, though often times I feel I am. I know that God is here with me and helping me hold on to the strength needed to get us all through.

My children are an incredible blessing to me. While my heart breaks for each of their individual pain, I am thankful that they still hope. I am thankful that they are finding it easier daily to turn their thoughts and prayers to GOD as well.

I know that through all of this there is a bigger picture, a larger purpose, and for now I have to be content with that, with the unknown and the unimaginable.

We are safe in the arms of GOD at this moment for we have an umbrella of protection above us and a hedge of protection around as at all times.


Proverbs 24:14 

Know that wisdom is such to your soul; if you find it, there will be a future, and your hope will not be cut off.

Today's Prayer: 

Thank you Lord for giving me "fight" instead of "flight" and for showing me how to use my fight to serve you and others.



No comments:

Post a Comment