Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Protection







Psalm 127:3

Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward.

It is so difficult to move forward everyday with a smile on my face and my head held high when I feel evil lurking at every corner.  This year has been so difficult and it seems to only get more difficult.  I am so very tired of being in defense mode.

I am tired of watching my children suffer from so much emotional pain and lack of consideration on the part of others.  I will never understand the need for grown adults to hurl painful comments and put down children in any form, but I am especially tired of these hurtful actions and comments being directed at my children.  I know I can not change who others are or how they act, I can only change my actions and reactions and how I deal with the problem people and I can pray for them.

Today's Prayer:
Dear Father,  I ask that you continue to protect my children from the evil and painful desires of others.  Protect not just their physical beings from the pain others try to inflict, but also their emotional and spiritual well being, as that is where the attacks are taking place.  Guide me and instruct me on how to handle the situation and especially on how to heal these children from what has already been said and done.


In Jesus Name~



No comments:

Post a Comment