Sunday, October 31, 2010





Dear Lord,

I sit before you now, confused, frustrated, frightened and full of anxiousness.  All of these I know are not what you want for me, yet somehow today I am holding tight to all of these emotions.

I am so very worried about a job.  I know there is a plan, have you revealed it to me and I can't see it?  Am I looking to hard, as I tend to do?  Am I so desperate I am blocking your voice?  Whatever the reason I ask you to be bolder, louder and get my attention.  I feel there is something great you are calling me to do, I just can't seem to figure out what it is.

I am also worried about the family matters at hand.  I thought I had reached a peace there, but I have realized I am a long way from that right now.  Please  Lord keep that umbrella of protection over each of us and that hedge of protection around each of us.  Help me to keep looking to you for answers and comfort and not to be deceived by the lies of Satan.  I feel he is doggedly persuing many members of my immediate family and fear he will take at least one.  I trust You to stop him and I know that you will.

Thank you again for the wonderful blessing of my Church home.  While I have found it difficult today to find much to be grateful for besides the obvious(children and family, which I am TRULY grateful for), I found  real peace in the message today and a step towards surrender.  JT did a wonderful job reaching into my mind and bringing my sins into a better perspective.  So thank you!

Help me tomorrow to look to YOU for all the things that trouble me, scare me, frustrate me or bring me joy!  Help me please to focus more on you and your desires than on me and my own. 

In Jesus Name...................

Amen!




No comments:

Post a Comment