Friday, February 3, 2012



Yesterday I dared to struggle. Today I dared to win.
~ Bernadette Devlin


Dear Father,


My daughter is lost, she is being dragged under and I am terrified.  I can't do this without your help, I can't save her alone.  Please wrap this child and I in your protective arms and whisper your words of love peace and encouragement into her heart.  Let her know that you love her and that her life has purpose and meaning outside of what she immediately sees and believes.  Give her comfort when she is being harrassed at school and by the demon influences that plague her friends.  Instill in her a desire to please You and herself by her actions, words, choices and friends.  Help me to help her, I don't know what to do anymore, but I do know we are losing her,  Only your grace love and mercy can save her now, so I lift her up to you and ask that work in her heart a desire to live to her potential and to want to pursue the goodness you have for her.
As a mother I am at your mercy, bond by human emotion and worldly situations, only You can save us both and restore us both to Your glory for us.
I TRUST You and we NEED You.  


~In Jesus Name



No comments:

Post a Comment