Friday, April 20, 2012


Today's Inspiration:
I have a dream that one day every valley shall be exalted, every hill and mountain shall be made low, the rough places will be made straight and the glory of the Lord shall be revealed and all flesh shall see it together.
~Martin Luther King Jr.


I have not done a 5 minute Friday in quite awhile and today I thought I would challenge myself.  The purpose is to write on a specific topic for 5 minutes straight.  Not to worry about grammar or structure, but to enjoy the process, so here goes for today:   

TOGETHER:

START:

Together with my children and family, I hope to one day make an impact on the world we live in.

I hope to instill into my children values that include looking outside of their own comfort and desires and to reach out to others who have needs greater than their own.  

I hope that with my children I can leave a legacy behind that will continue to have an impact on the world.  

I hope that my children will appreciate the efforts that I am trying to make to ensure they grow up not to be just good people, but GREAT people.

I hope that by giving to others, we will have full hearts and full lives.  No regrets and no hang-ups.

I hope that working side by side to improve not just our lives, but our neighbor's lives, our community and our world, that we will form a bond that will be impenetrable to the outside world.

I hope that my children will learn to love and accept all that I am trying to teach them and together with their future spouses and children, they can take it to the next level.

Together with determination and love, hope, guidance and desire, we will make a difference and leave an impact.

STOP:



No comments:

Post a Comment